The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Nerdalius First Collab RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Nerdalius First Collab RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Nerdalius First Collab RP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Nerdalius First Collab RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Nerdalius First Collab RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Nerdalius First Collab RP I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Nerdalius First Collab RP I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Nerdalius First Collab RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Nerdalius First Collab RP I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Nerdalius First Collab RP

Go down

Nerdalius First Collab RP Empty Nerdalius First Collab RP

Post by Razren Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:18 pm

Nerdalius First Collab RP

Alright, well I have been running a RP for a while now, and I thought it might be cool to bring this RP to the Nerdalius. This is a collaboration between Myself, Jen Valentine, Pickles, Jaytonicsonic, and Agentyamski. Though they are all helping, since I'm "Head GM" as they would call it since this is my world I'm using. (Some things were made with help of friends, so let me personally thank Gaven Rocker, Elisha, and Jaytonicsonic for all the help they provided in the creation of this world.) That being said, let me lay out what of the background information I can. (WARNING: JUST BECAUSE IT IS IN THIS LIST, DOES NOT MEAN YOUR CHARACTER ALREADY KNOWS IT. EVERYTHING YOUR CHARACTER WOULD KNOW ABOUT THE INNER WORKINGS OF THE CITY IS RELATIVE TO HOW PRIVY YOU ARE TO THE INFORMATION AND HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN IN THE CITY. PLEASE NO META-GAMING)

Setting

World:

In this world there is a special gene people can be born with that has created a sub-species of Human. They are simply called Meta-Humans. Meta-Humans' special gene allows different types of powers to form inside of them. (*Ex. Cyromancy, Pyromancy, Thundermancy, Geomancy, etc.) As such, the schools of the world have been constructed to accommodate not only General Education, but classes to train Meta-Humans to use their abilties without hurting others or themselves. Each school assigns a Meta-Human a rank depending on their power and abilities. The ranks go as follows from lowest to highest: E,D,C,B,A,S. Each school's ranking system is different and as such, being an A rank somewhere does not gurantee you'd be an A rank somewhere else.

Terminal City

In the ficitious continent of Europa there is a country called Indus. This country is made up of a federation of various City States, with the head city state being Indus City itself. While Indus may be the capital, there is one city that seems to stick out above the rest. Terminal City is the technologial giant of Indus. (Think sci-fi cyberpunk). This city has everything anyone could want, holographic street signs, turbo lifts, flying cars, if it's been invented, it's in this city. That being said, we can move on to the city itself. The city is divided into multiple districts that go as follows:

Central District:

The Central District is the main hub of the city, located in the...well center of the city. Inside this district are the various Government facilities that are in the city, the most prominent of which being Central Tower, where the ruling Magistrate lives. The current Magistrate of Terminal took over the city about 5 years ago when the previous one died in a horrible accident. 
Other Locations in this sector: The TCPD HQ, The Terminal City Courthouse, Terminal City Firehouse, etc.

Transit Hub:

The Transit Hub is where all traffic in and out of the city goes through. Located south of the Central District, there are many modes of transportation located inside of the area that includes, but not limited to: Trains, Planes, Boats, and Cars. The Transit Hub building itself looks like a huge dome structure that has a airport and train station attached to it. Located inside are the various tourist shops the city has to offer.

Vermilion District:

Located west of the Central District and above the University, the Vermilion district is where the power systems of the city all converge at. The main power grid has the nickname of "Yggdrasil", as it provides the "life" of the city. The Vermilion district is named thus because of the strange gold glow the lights in the area have from the pure electricity produced from Yggdrasil. Because of the sensitivity of some of the equipment in the area the majority of the area is closed off to public viewing.

Residential District 1 and 2:

Due to the intensive population of the city, (The city's land area is about the size of New York City and Los Angeles combined) the city's residential area has been split into two seperate districts. The first is located west of the Transit Hub, while the second is located on the opposiste corner of the city, located just above the Neon District.

Neon District:

If one wanted to find a good time at night, the Neon District is the place to be. All the lowlives and Night Clubs are located here. The district gets it's name from the various neon signs used to advertise certain clubs over the other. There is a small residential center located in this district, but it is ill-advised to live there due to the increase in Gang activity as of late.

Terminal University/University District:

The biggest, most well-known, and dangerous school for Meta-Humans in the world. Being a student at this prestigious university is every Meta-Humans dream. located in the self-named Unviersity District of the city, (West of Central District, above Residential district 1 and below Vermillion) the school could be considered a city in itself due to the sheer size. In this school, each Meta-Human is divided into teams of 3, with one in the team being chosen as the "Team Leader". The circulum is strict however, and many students have died within it's walls.

Important NPC's:

Alex Burke: Dean of Terminal University and also known as the Director of Education in Terminal City. He is a previous student of Terminal that was on a team with Jason Williams and Cline Summers, the previous Magistrate of Terminal City. He is known as a great hero of Indus as his team along with another team helped save Indus from numerous national disasters. Alex is a bit of a goof off, but always takes his Job at Terminal with pride. He has been known to frequently give grim speechs to first year students in an attempt to "scare" them into being better.

Jason Williams: Jason is the "Hero" of Terminal City. He was the leader of a team that consisted of him, Alex, and Cline. He saved Terminal City from numerous disasters in his time, and has since retired to live a quiet life in the city itself.

Jen Valentine/Williams: Jen Valentine was the leader of a team that helped Jason's team during their numerous adventures. She is a teacher of the Combat Training classes at Terminal University and is the wife of Jason. She is known as the Ice Queen of the University due to her sometimes cold and ruthless personality.

Magistrate of Terminal City: The Magistrate of Terminal City is a big of an enigmatic figure. Ever since the previous Magistrate, Cline Summers, died, this Magistrate has ruled the city from audio calls and closed doors. No one except the few higher ups in the city know even the name of this person.

Sarah Lancaster: Sarah is the Chief of Science in Terminal City. She is responsible for almost every technological advancement the city as seen, and some even say she's a genius. She frequently will call upon help from Alex if no one knows an answer. She is hard to get along with and sometimes does things others would call crazy, but she genuinely cares for the people under her.

Steven Brown: Steven is the Vice-Chief of Science in the city. The field he specializes in is robotics, and one of his creations, Labrys Brown, even goes to Terminal University as a student. He was chiefly involved with the accident that occurred on Kana Island 10 years ago. He is very protective of his family and is not afraid to voice his opinion on certain matters.

Jillian Sykes: One of the scientists working with Steven and Sarah. She is very assertive, and is adamant about her job in every way. She was one of the scientists involved with the Kana Island incident.

Adrian Shields: A scientist from Indus City itself, Adrian was transferred to Terminal a little over 10 years ago. He was the chief researcher of Kana Island, and after the incident, went missing. No one knows his current location.

Alyssa Diamond: A scientist that worked for Terminal before turning up missing along with Adrian and Kyle. Cold to others, and very mistrusting, she earned a reputation for being the "Black-hearted Queen" of Terminal".

Kyle Foreman: A scientist that worked for Terminal before turning up missing along with Adrian and Alyssa. Very shy and clumsy, no one expected him to get far in the science world other than Adrian himself.

Max Lowell: Max is the leader of the spec ops division of the city, known as SNAKES. While some consider him a lone wolf, he just likes to think he wants to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Not much is known about where Magistrate Summers found him, but everyone in the city has a love hate relationship with him.

Ken Burke: Ken is the son of Alex and Elisha Burke. He is a psychokinetic; and a member of SNAKES. He is very much like his father in the fact he is very defensive of his friends, and cannot stand to see injustice. He is partners with Max.

Hector Simmons: Hector is the veteran 8 year Director of the Terminal Police Department. He is very strict with his men and gets the job done as fast as he can, even if he has to..."skirt a few corners". The citizenry of Terminal love him, but some call foul on some of the practices he does to get the headlines he wants.

Vocabulary:

Black Lotus: Black Lotus is a notorious criminal organization that has set up shop in Terminal City. Not much is known about them other than the fact they act as a Mafia of the city.

Central Tower: The home of the Magistrate and central government facility of Terminal City.

Kana Island: A former research island that was used for experiments 10 years ago. While not directly disclosed, a certain incident caused the island to have to be abandoned.

SNAKES: SNAKES is the Spec Ops division of Terminal. Hidden from public records, this organization reports directly to the Magistrate and no one else. No one knows where their HQ is, or even who the unit is all comprised of.

(MAY BE UPDATED)

Do not worry about making your character right now, as there are some limits I will be placing on what you can make for your character. (Not much on powers or anything, just on background and stuff) However, feel free to sign up for the RP here by posting down below you wish to be apart of it!

Last edited by Razren on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Nerdalius First Collab RP Left_bar_bleue100/100Nerdalius First Collab RP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Nerdalius First Collab RP Empty Re: Nerdalius First Collab RP

Post by Razren Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:59 pm

updated 2/9/14
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Nerdalius First Collab RP Left_bar_bleue100/100Nerdalius First Collab RP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down